Front subframe polyurethane cushioned bushes and polyurethane bushings for Audi 100 / S4 / S6 / UrS4 / UrS6 ( C4 ). All metal parts in front and rear of the kit are exposed from each by a layer of street hardness polyurethane witch makes the vibrations do not go out into the chassis.
What’s included (kit for one car):
– two polyurethane bushings for the front of the front subframe and two washers
– two steel mounts with polyurethane inserts for the rear of the front subframe
– two M12 steel screws with washers
– Front of the subframe polyurethane bushings in red – 75 ShA
– Rear of the subframe S355 steel TIG welded and silver galvanized
– 10.9 grade M12 screws silver galvanized
– Audi S4 C4
– Audi UrS4 C4
– Audi S6 C4
– Audi UrS6 C4
It is an upgrade to OEM 4A0399415B and 4A0399419E / 4A0399420E
Notice: The M12x1.5 screws included in the kit are for the rear steel mounts. For the front of the front subframe polyurethane bushings the OEM screws are to be used.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device