Fiesta ST Turbo Manifold from VUDU Performance
The Ford Fiesta ST180 Turbo Manifold is CNC machined in house at AET Motorsport for ultimate flow and power. As the leading force in the Ford tuning market we decided to take one of Fords very well engineered OE Manifolds and make it even more efficient and flow more exhaust gas.
Over the years, we have been involved in the tuning of the mighty Mk7 Fiesta ST. We have been battling heat management with great success. The addition of the port flowed manifold not only saw a significant increase in gas flow but in turn reduced " Exhaust Gas Temperatures" and back pressure accordingly.
Please specify which version of the Fiesa ST Turbo Manifold you require from the drop-down menu along with whether you require the manifold to be on exchange or non-exchange.
**THIS MANIFOLD FITS THE 42MM INLET (NEW TURBO STYLE)**
VUDU Performance Turbo Manifold Fitment:
- Mk7 Ford Fiesta ST
Another addition to the VUDU Performance product range, this Fiesta ST Mk7 manifold has the following modifications carried out on our in house 4 Axis Hass CNC machine.
- CNC profiled exhaust port from 30mm - 34mm
- CNC Machined Turbine Port to match VT330R (Optional) 34mm - 42mm
- Significant reduction in exhaust back pressure
- Exhaust gas temperature reduced over stock manifold
- 13WHP & 9Ib increase over stock manifold during testing
- Consistent runs within 2WHP over 8 dyno pulls back to back (due to thermal management and flow increase)
- 8% increase in flow on the machined exhaust ports
- 23% increase in flow on the VT330R machined Turbine side.
Take a look at this latest addition to the VUDU Garage YouTube channel for more information regarding the Fiesta ST Turbo Manifold:
If you would like us to fit the Fiesta ST Manifold, please get in touch with a team member to arrange it for you. Our expert technicians will have no problem fitting it and will allow you to have peace of mind.
Please use the drop-down menu above to select whether you require us to fit the Turbo Manifold.
You can contact a member of our team using our Contact page.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device