Red set for both front wishbones (left + right) of polyurethane bushings – street hardness.
Polyurethane bushings work ideally in performance suspensions. Rubber suspension bushings are a proven compromise in performance vehicles. When additional horsepower is added, plus size tires then OEM or rubber bushings tend to stress beyond design limits. Polyurethane bushings are strong enough to control movement and maintain wheel alignment.
This is a full set for front car wishbones (internal and external bushings).
– four red polyurethane bushings
– grease for fittings the bushings in the wishbone
– polyurethane bushings
– street stiffness rated 75 ShA
– Front wishbone arm – Audi 100 C4
– Front wishbone arm – Audi S4
– Front wishbone arm – Audi S6
– Front wishbone arm – Audi Ur-S4
– Front wishbone arm – Audi Ur-S6
– 4A0 407 151 Audi
– 4A0 407 152 Audi
– 4A0 407 181A Audi
– 4A0 407 183D Audi
– JTC254 TRW
– JTC255 TRW
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device