Set for one rear anti-roll bar of polyurethane bushings.
Polyurethane bushings work ideally in performance suspensions. Rubber suspension bushings are a proven compromise in performance vehicles. When additional horsepower is added, plus size tires then OEM or rubber bushings tend to stress beyond design limits. Polyurethane bushings are strong enough to control movement and maintain wheel alignment. OEM part nr 8D0511327C or 8A0511327B
– two red polyurethane bushings
– grease for fittings the bushings in to anti-roll bar
– polyurethane bushings size 12,5 mm
– red street hardness 75 ShA rated bushings
– Audi B4 Sedan/Avant with 12,5 mm rear Anti-roll Bar
OEM part nr 8D0 511 327C or 8A0 511 327B
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device