Set for one subrame of Polyurethane Subframe Bushings – size M12.
Polyurethane bushings work ideally in performance suspensions. Rubber suspension bushings are a proven compromise in performance vehicles. When additional horsepower is added, plus size tires then OEM or rubber bushings tend to stress beyond design limits. Polyurethane bushings are strong enough to control movement and maintain wheel alignment.
They can be used to maintain the stock suspension comfort.
– 4 pices of polyurethane bushings (12 mm bolt) that work with one of the cars axles
– Completely replaces OEM bushings to eliminate unwanted suspension movement
– More precise feel and quicker reactions to steering input
– Created to reduce unwanted suspension flex
– Rated 85 ShA
– Audi B4 with M12 bolt
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device