Setting the suspension geometry of a car always starts from the rear axle and it mainly depends on it how the car drives. VERKLINE rear subframe billet aluminum inserts are designed to eliminate movement of the factory rear subframe and to maintain proper suspension geometry when cornering. They also improve stiffness of rear chassis, the responsiveness of the rear suspension and differential. These billet aluminum parts will not wear over time and offer long lasting performance improvement.
– 8 pieces of aluminium bushings – it is full replacement set for the car’s rear subframe bushings
– strongest billet 7075 aluminum
– CNC machined from a single billet of aluminum alloy
– silver anodized
– helps maintain proper suspension geometry when cornering
– eliminate rear subframe movement during lunches, cornering and gear change
2004 – 2012 Audi A3/S3/RS3 Quattro (8P) – cars made up to 28.05.2012
2007 – 2012 Audi TT/TTS/TTRS Quattro (8J) – Does Not Fit 2.0 TDI Models – cars made up to 28.05.2012 for later cars use newer set
2011 – 2014 Audi A1 Quattro
2012 – 2016 Audi Q3
2006 – 2013 Volkswagen Golf R32 GTI 4Motion (MkV / MkVI)
2008 – 2017 Volkswagen Sirocco R
2005 – 2012 Seat Leon 1P (4×4)
Bushings are precisely cut on CNC machine with very high tolerance (0.10 mm) but the Audi subframes have over years become floppy and loose its shape and size. Thus oem bushes must be accurately removed and some additional grinding maybe required.
Replaces OEM part nr:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device