Two piece top mount with 12 mm offset made from PA9 Aluminum produced on C.N.C. machinery. It is the biggest offset available on the market !
Can be used to set maximum camber/caster without cutting the cars body. Includes Fluro (German) precision 35mm race bearing secured with an steel locking ring. Bearing is maintenance free.
– set of two aluminum top mounts for one axle
– Fluro bearings & steel locking ring
– six M6 alen head screws grade 8.8 for tightening upper and lower top mount section
– sleeve nuts & step down spacer
– Price for a pair
– Works fine with stock suspension
– Fits 14mm shock absorber end with M14x1.5 thread (fits original Audi shock absorber and many aftermarket solutions – Monroe, KW, Koni, Boge, Bilstein ect.)
– Spherical bearing top mounts with zero play
– Proven in race and rally cars
– Tightened with six M6 screws
– CNC milled from solid 7075 aluminum
– Caster/camber 12mm offset adjustment
– Max 11 degree tilt in front direction allowed to use offset subframe bushing for extra camber
– Camber change from original 1.25 degree (Audi Ur-Quattro) up to 4.3 degree together with offset subframe bushing or 4.6 degree with our Audi Sport front wisbones replicas
– Hard anodized to 35 microns in black color
– Weight 1 kg (pair)
Audi B2 Coupe Quattro – front and rear (inc. UrQuattro)
Audi B2 Coupe FWD – front
Audi B2 Sedan Quattro – front and rear
Audi B2 Sedan FWD – front
Audi B3 Coupe Quattro – front and rear
Audi B3 Coupe FWD – front
Audi B3 Sedan Quattro – front and rear
Audi B3 Sedan FWD – front
Audi B4 Coupe Quattro – front and rear (inc. S2)
Audi B4 Coupe FWD – front
Audi B4 Sedan FWD & Quattro – front (inc. S2)
Audi B4 Avant FWD & Quattro – front (inc. S2, RS2)
Notice: The top six M6 screws should be tightened using Locktite 243 at 10 Nm. The main screw should be tightened using Locktite 243 at 90 Nm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device