Two piece top mount direct replacement for OEM Audi rubber part. Includes Fluro precision 35mm race bearing secured with an steel locking ring. Bearing is maintenance free. Top mounts parts are produced with C.N.C. machinery.
– set of two aluminum top mounts for one axle
– Fluro bearings & steel locking ring
– six M6 alen head screws grade 8.8 for tightening upper and lower top mount section
– sleeve nuts & step down spacer
– Price for a pair
– Works fine with stock suspension
– Spherical bearing top mounts with zero play
– Proven in race and rally cars
– Tightened with six M6 screws
– CNC milled from solid 7075 aluminum
– Fits 14mm shock absorber end with M14x1.5 thread (fits original Audi shock absorber and many aftermarket solutions – Monroe, KW, Koni, Boge, Bilstein ect.)
– Hard anodized to 35 microns in black color
Audi B2 Coupe Quattro – front and rear (inc. UrQuattro)
Audi B2 Coupe FWD – front
Audi B2 Sedan Quattro – front and rear
Audi B2 Sedan FWD – front
Audi B3 Coupe Quattro – front and rear
Audi B3 Coupe FWD – front
Audi B3 Sedan Quattro – front and rear
Audi B3 Sedan FWD – front
Audi B4 Coupe Quattro – front and rear (inc. S2)
Audi B4 Coupe FWD – front
Audi B4 Sedan FWD & Quattro – front (inc. S2)
Audi B4 Avant FWD & Quattro – front (inc. S2, RS2)
Notice: The top six M6 screws should be tightened using Locktite 243 at 10 Nm. The main screw should be tightened using Locktite 243 at 90 Nm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device