Rear tie rod set for Audi Quattro B5 A4 S4 RS4 and Audi Quattro B4 80 S2 RS2 Sedan/Avan made of 25 mm thick tube – same size as used in the B Group cars. Equipped with motorsport joints, spacers and locknuts. It enables very precise setting of rear geometry settings.
It’s a must have for track or race use, as the OEM ones give up in extreme conditions changing your geometry setup, while the car is in the corner.
All non-OEM parts necessary for the installation are supplied in the kit.
– One set (two pieces) of rear black tire rods for rear with inox finish
– Four motorsport tie rod ends (left and right threads)
– Steel machined tie rod end adapters to fit stock bearing carriers
– Self-locking nuts
– Four rubber sealing boots
– 25 mm thick rear tire rods powder painted in black
– Inox screws for 22 wrench from each side
– Locknuts for securing the motorsport joints
– Galvanized tire rod end adapters for fitting bearing carriers
– Audi 80 B4 Quattro Avant/Sedan
– Audi S2 Avant/Sedan
– Audi A4 B5 Quattro
– Audi S4 B5
– Audi RS4 B5
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device