Pre-order only. First orders are anticipated to ship from the UK December 2021 - January 2022
Here is sneak peak of VERKLINE new front lightweight adjustable billet aluminium upright for Toyota GR Yaris.
- Roll centre adjustability.
- Camber gain adjustability.
- Bump steer adjustability.
- Ackermann adjustability.
- Steering ratio adjustability.
- Steering lock adjustability.
- Works with increased shock travel.
- Works with OEM wheel speed sensors.
- Lighter than OEM by about 11% / 1kg on set.
- Double shear mount for steering rod for increased stiffness.
- Fits 15” wheels.
- Fits smaller brake kit for 15” wheels by Ligur Racing
- Precisely CNC machined out of aluminium and high strength steel.
- Silver and black coating for a nice look and corrosion resistance.
- Stiffer and stronger than OEM – designed to withstand racing and rally abuse.
- Works only with Verkline lower wishbone (WAS-611) and steering rod end (WAS-612).
What is included:
- Two anodised (left+right) aluminium front uprights (wheel bearing housing / knuckles).
- Two high strength steel machined lower wishbone mountings.
- Set of plates for roll centre and camber gain adjustment.
- Four ackermann and steering ratio adjustment plates.
- Set of bump steer adjustment shims.
- Set of bushings for steering lock adjustability.
- Set of install bolts.
- Printed install instructions.
– Toyota Yaris GR 2020+
Note: Installation of this rear insert kit will introduce some additional some NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) transfer into the cabin.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device