After an extensive development and testing program we made this rear subframe available to everyone. The whole car was 3D laser scanned, the subframe was CAD developed, we have tested the CAD model using FEA (Finite element method) and performed road going tests so you can now buy a new lightweight tubular subframe. Using the same T45 tubing as in WRC cars, our subframes provide increased stiffness, mass reduction and deliver more precise handling.
– 10 kg (almost 40%) lighter than the OEM front subframe. This modification changes the weight distribution to be 46% to 55% between the front and rear axle.
– Subframe is bolted directly to the chassis as it was, but we have changed the diameter of the holes in subframe mounting points to be smaller. This is made to avoid shifting of the subframe under the car in high overloads.
– We’ve kept the OEM mounting points of the wishbones, steering rack, sway bar, engine mounts, brake line wires and headlight range sensor – Plug & Play!
– Increased chassis rigidity, thanks to tubular frame construction for improved handling performance. Subframe is made with T45 (BS4T45 to BS4T100) tubing imported directly from the steel mill and S355 metal sheets.
– Similar tubular subframe structure is also used in Mercedes AMG GT3 & GT4 cars.
– Much more space to access the underbody of the car.
– Designed, fabricated, validated and tested proudly in Poland. Every piece fabricated is validated by our trained staff. Weldings are crack detected and the whole product is checked before shipping.
– Mounts to the OEM car body and no other modifications are needed to fit the subframe
– Can be used with OEM wishbones or our adjustable wishbones
– Delivered painted (powder coated) black or on special order (+50 euro) any RAL color
– Gorgeous looks!
– Front subframe powder coated black (other colors possible +50euro/usd).
– Mating surfaces secured with Aluminum Anti-Seize. This applies to wishbone mounting points, electric mass and subframe mounts to chassis.
– Printed install instructions
Used in cars Mercedes-AMG GT (C190 / R190) with M178 engine:
– Mercedes-AMG GT Coupé (model number 190377)
– Mercedes-AMG GT Roadster (model number 190477)
– Mercedes-AMG GT C Coupé (model number 190380)
– Mercedes-AMG GT C Roadster (model number 190480)
– Mercedes-AMG GT R Coupé (model number 190379)
– Mercedes-AMG GT S Coupé (model number 190378)
– Mercedes-AMG GT S Roadster (model number 190478)
– Mercedes-AMG GT Black Series
T45 is a very unique seamless carbon based steel tube that has been used in many applications in different industries. It is stronger than Cro-Mo 4130 tubing that is also used in motorsport. It is widely used in the aerospace sector in equipment such as pilot’s seats and crew’s seats due to the materials ability to withstand high G forces without snapping or splitting. This material is a carbon-manganese based and conforms to the full Aerospace Specification laid down by British Standards.
Tensile: 700 – 900 MPa,
0.2% Yield: 620 MPa minimum
Hardness Test: 201min – 262 max HB or 210min – 275max HV.
Notice: Sold for off road, track and racing applications only. Mounting the subframe may increase some noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) in the car. We strongly advice to mount the subframe in qualified and experienced workshop.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device