Pre-order only. First orders are anticipated to ship from the UK December 2021 - January 2022
Here is sneak peak of VERKLINE new front lightweight tubular subframe for Toyota GR Yaris
- Additional suspension mounting points (wishbones, steering rack, anti-roll bar) for improved suspension kinematics for lowered cars with racing purpose.
- One mounting subframe position eliminates subframe shifting under the car. No need for subframe locking kit / deadset collar kit (weight savings).
- Increases chassis rigidity for improved handling performance. No need for additional lower bar/member brace (weight savings).
- Better access to car underbody.
- Lighter than OEM by 7 kg.
- Made from T45 super strong piping.
- Compatible with both OEM and Verkline wishbones
What is included:
- Delivered painted (powder coated) black or on special order (+50 euro) any RAL color
- Set of bushings for modifying kinematics (wishbones, steering rack, anti-roll bar)
- Set of mounting bolts.
- Custom air duct
- Printed install instructions
– Toyota Yaris GR 2020+
Note: Installation of this rear insert kit will introduce some additional some NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) transfer into the cabin.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device