After an extensive development and testing program we made this front adjustable camber arm available to everyone. The car was 3D laser scanned, the wishbone was CAD developed, we have tested the CAD model with FEA (Finite element method) and performed road going tests so you can now buy our adjustable caster arm.
- Easy camber adjustability with turnbuckle jack screw.
- Roll center adjustability with spacers
- Increased strength and rigidity for improved handling performance
- No rubber to bend, you will not lose the geometry set when doing alignment
- You do not need to change the whole arm in case of wear of the ball joint. We use easily available replaceable high quality spherical bearings and uniballs
- This is a bolt-in kit, no modifications necessary to the car
- Wishbone comes pre assembled, with initially predefined length
- Robust pin and adjustment sleeve machined out of high strength steel
- CNC machined arm out of 6082 t6 aluminum
- High quality spherical bearings and uniballs with increased articulation capability
- Delivered with uniballs rubber boots for dust and water protection, which provides even better longevity
- Robust, adjustable xenon sensor mounting
- Includes all necessary parts to mount on the car
- Can be used with OEM knuckle, subframe and xenon sensor
– Toyota Supra A90
– Toyota Supra A91
Notice: Sold for off road, track and racing applications only. Mounting the wishbone may increase some noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) in the car. We strongly advice to mount the subframe in qualified and experienced workshop.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device