After an extensive development and testing program we made those rear adjustable traction links available to everyone. The car was 3D laser scanned, the wishbone was CAD developed, we have tested the CAD model with FEA (Finite element method) and performed road going tests so you can now buy our rear adjustable traction links.
- Bump steer and anti squat adjustability
- Increases camber adjustment range
- Increased strength and rigidity for improved handling performance
- No rubber to bend, you will not lose the geometry set when doing alignment
- About same weight as OEM regarding additional functionality
- This is a bolt-in kit, no modifications necessary to the car
- Wishbone comes pre assembled, with initially predefined length
- Made from T45 (BS4T45 to BS4T100) tubing imported directly from the steel mill
- High quality motorsport uniballs
- Delivered with uniballs rubber boots for dust and water protection, which provides even better longevity
- Includes all necessary parts to mount on the car
- Can be used with OEM knuckle and subframe
– Toyota Supra A90
– Toyota Supra A91
Notice: Sold for off road, track and racing applications only. Mounting the wishbone may increase some noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) in the car. We strongly advice to mount the subframe in qualified and experienced workshop.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device