Pre-order only. First orders are anticipated to ship from the UK December 2021 - January 2022
Here is sneak peak of VERKLINE new rear adjustable trailing arm for Toyota GR Yaris.
- Anti-squat adjustability.
- Anti-dive adjustability.
- Stiffer and stronger than OEM – designed to withstand track racing and rally abuse.
- Uses spherical bearings which eliminates rubber bushings deflection and gives much more direct and predictable response.
- Lighter than OEM.
- 3 position anti-squat and anti-lift adjustability (0, +20, +40).
- Precisely CNC machined out of aluminium.
- Welded with high strength steel
- Part comes preassembled ready to install.
- Black coating for nice look and corrosion resistance.
- Compatible both with OEM and Verkline uprights. Plug and play kit.
- Parking brake line brackets are included.
- Set includes special adjustable rear anti-roll bar links (ELA-052)
What is included:
- Two complete arms with high quality PTFE motorsport uniballs
- Two top hats that sit in the car body
- Adjustable rear ARB links
- Set of install bolts
- Printed install instructions
– Toyota Yaris GR 2020+
Note: Installation of this rear insert kit will introduce some additional some NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) transfer into the cabin.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device