Pre-order only. First orders are anticipated to ship from the UK December 2021 - January 2022
Here is sneak peak of VERKLINE new rear adjustable upper arm for Toyota GR Yaris.
- Camber adjustability extended with turnbuckle screw
- Much lighter than metal made wishbones made by other companies.
- Uses uniballs which eliminates rubber bushings deflection and gives much more direct and predictable response.
- Stiffer and stronger than OEM – designed to withstand track racing and rally abuse.
- Extra room for thicker shocks.
- Supports longer shock travel.
- Precisely CNC machined out of aluminium.
- Welded with high strength steel.
- Black coating for nice look and corrosion resistance.
- Part comes preassembled ready to install.
- Compatible both with OEM and Verkline subframes and uprights.
What is included:
- Two aluminium wishbones
- Two turnbuckles with super slim nuts
- Two M18 rod ends
- Two rubber caps for rod ends
- Two PTFE motorsport uniballs
- Printed install instructions
– Toyota Yaris GR 2020+
Note: Installation of this rear insert kit will introduce some additional some NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) transfer into the cabin.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device