After an extensive development and testing program we made those rear spring wishbone bushings available to everyone. The car was 3D laser scanned, the bushing was CAD developed, we have tested the CAD model with FEA (Finite element method) and performed road going tests so you can now buy our rear spring wishbone bushings.
- Increased strength and rigidity for improved handling performance
- No rubber to bend, you will not lose the geometry set when doing alignment
- This is a bolt-in kit, no modifications necessary to the car
- Inserts comes pre assembled
- Delivered with a tool which helps during insert replacement
- CNC machined out of 6082 t6 aluminum
- High quality motorsport spherical bearings
- Includes all necessary parts to mount on the car
Can be used with OEM wishbone and upright
If you use lockout plates to block wishbone movement on the subframe, it is necessary to correct camber setting within the adjustable upper bent link. You can find it here LINK
– Toyota Supra A90
– Toyota Supra A91
Notice: Sold for off road, track and racing applications only. Mounting the bushing may increase some noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) in the car. We strongly advice to mount the subframe in qualified and experienced workshop.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device