After long CAD development based on 3D scan of OEM subframes, tested with CAD FEA (Finite element method) and road going tests you can now buy brand new, rust free, subframes for your Audi Coupe Quattro. Using same T45 tubing as in WRC cars, our subframes provide increased stiffness and mass reduction. Additional mounting points for wishbones provide possibility for adjusting wishbones to get a horizontal position for the wishbone while the car is under load.
– 7,2 kg, it is 5.5 kg saving over OEM subframe front
– 9,5 kg, it is 3.5 kg saving over OEM subframe rear
– T45 (BS4T45 (+A2) to BS5T100 & BS6 S100) tubing imported from UK and S355 metal sheets
– all components TIG welded
– delivered painted (powdercoated) black or on special order (+50 euro) any RAL color
– adjustable wishbone height (-20 mm or + 20 mm over OEM) adjustment
– solid mounts to the car body for increased stiffness and mass reduction
– includes front and rear anti-roll bar mounts
– front subframe for 6 gear garbox (01E) mounts
– additional reinforcement for rear track rods. OEM or aftermarket.
– can be used with OEM wishbones or Audi Sport wishbones
– mounts to OEM the car body
What is included:
– front subframe
– rear subframe
– front and rear anti-roll bar aluminum mounting inserts with bolts
– bolts to screw subframe to car body
– bolts for the wishbones
– Audi B2 Coupe Quattro 5-cylinder
– Audi UrQuattro
– Audi B3 80/90 Sedan/Coupe Quattro 5-cylinder
– Audi B4 80/90 Coupe Quattro 5-cylinder
– Audi S2 Coupe
T45 is a very unique seamless carbon based steel tube that has been used in many applications in different industries. It is stronger than Co-Mo 4130 tubing that also used in motorsport. It is widely used in the aerospace sector in equipment such as pilot’s seats and crew’s seats due to the materials ability to withstand high G forces without snapping or splitting. This material is a Carbon Manganese based and conforms to the full Aerospace Specification laid down by British Standards.
Tensile: 700 – 900MPa,
0.2% Yield 620MPa minimum
Hardness Test: 201min – 262 max HB or 210min – 275max HV.
Notice: Sold for off road, track and racing applications only. We strongly advice to mount the subframe in qualified and experienced workshop that would know what they are doing.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device