Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VII-IX Complete Suspension kit.
The kit consists of:
– Front Light Weight Tubular Subframe for LHD cars. RHD version also available on request.
– Rear Light weight Tubular Subframe for RS rear axle
– Front Tubular Adjustable Arms with tilted pin for more suspension travel
– Adjustable Rear Camber Arms
– Adjustable Rear Toe Links
– Adjustable Rear Lowe Trailing Arms
– Mountings to the chassis using are on standard attachment points.
– Full 3D CAD designed.
– FEA Tested and additional reinforcement to the original design was made.
– Manufactured fully from T45 tubing and S355 steel to the ultimate strength.
– Rear Camber Arms Manufactured From 7075 Billet Aluminum, Anodized Black.
– All pins made from C45 and Galvanized Silver.
– Tig Welded.
– Motorsport quality Rod Ends. Same as ones used in EVO X R4 kits by MML. Made in Europe, not in China. Competitive companies use Chinese made to lower their cost.
Front and rear tubular subframes provide saving of 25 kg on the car over same OEM components.
Kit was developed in close cooperation with 7motorsport. Evo dedicated motorsport company.
Subframes and wishbones are powder painted in black. Other color options for subframes available at +50 euro extra at customer request.
Notice: Front subframe is not compatible with Whiteline 26mm front anti-roll bar.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device