Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IV-IX Adjustable Rear Camber Arms
The kit consists of all the parts visible on the pictures:
– Rear light aluminium rear camber arms (left + right)
– Two M22 rod ends forged steel body, pre-loaded tight fit, motorsport quality
– Two M22 half size screw locking nuts
– Ten spacer sleeves for assemble of the arms in the rear subframe and uprights
– Four M20 teflon lined spherical plain bearings vibration/resonance resistant
– Comes preassembled ready for fitment in the car
– Allows massive increase in camber adjustment
– Can be used with standard front subframe and uprights
– Greater strength over OEM wishbones
– Full 3D CAD designed
– FEA Tested and additional reinforcement to the original design was made
– Manufactured on CNC from 7075 Aluminium (strongest aluminium available)
– Anodized Black
Was developed in close cooperation with 7motorsport
Wishbones are powder painted in black as standard. Other color options available at no extra cost at customer request.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device