This freer-flowing intercooler is a direct replacement for the smaller and more restrictive OEM set up.
It features a stepped twin-core (160mm and 70mm) design for maximum frontal area in the limited space provided behind the bumper. Together with high-flow, moulded one-piece cast end tanks, the AIRTEC intercooler offers much greater efficiency and volume over standard.
AIRTEC part no: ATINTHYU1
With a 70mm cold side, this makes the AIRTEC intercooler the largest on the market currently for the Hyundai I30N!
Despite this improvement, it fits neatly behind the original bumper, requires no trimming or cutting. The comprehensive fitting kit includes all the correct fixtures and fittings, step-by-step instructions with pictures, mew Pro Hoses silicone hoses and should take around 2-3 hours to complete. (Please leave note in order if you would like us to fit)
The intercooler is available in Pro-Series Black finish and either with or without the AIRTEC logo and Gloss Black Pro silicone hoses.
Width: 160mm stepped to 70mm
Height: 195mm high
Depth: 610mm wide
Intercooler test data:
- Stepped intercooler design for maximum flow
- Designed and manufactured in the UK by AIRTEC
- AIRTEC CAD designed cast end tanks for improved airflow and unbeatable strength
- Reduced charge temps
- 3-year unlimited mileage warranty
- Available in Pro-Series black finish
- AIRTEC logo available at no extra charge
- Unbeatable value for money!
Choose from plain black, or add your choice of coloured AIRTEC logo free of charge.
Please note: Only available in Pro-Series black.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device