AIRTEC Motorsport Induction Kit for Mk1 & Mk2 Mazda 3 MPS
Freshly developed at AIRTEC HQ in the UK, we’re proud to launch our new induction kit aimed at modified Mk1 & Mk2 Mazda 3 MPS owners who want to improve the performance of their car with a simple, bolt on modification for track or fast road use.
AIRTEC part no: ATIKMAZ01
This freer-flowing induction kit replaces the car’s original and restrictive air box and plastic intake set up. It features a large, foam AIRTEC filter that is protected from warm air within the engine bay by a laser cut heat-shield. A CNC machined MAF sensor housing, as well as replacement pipes and silicone hose connectors to the turbo complete the package.
The larger filter significantly improves the car’s breathing by increasing the amount of cold air it can take in and therefore increases power, performance and sound, thanks to a louder induction note.
It fits neatly in place of the original air box to further improve the look of the engine bay and comes with all fixtures and fittings for a direct, bolt-on installation.
Its improved air flow and straight forward fitment makes it an essential modification for all modified Mk1 and Mk2 Mazda MPS.
- Improved air flow for power and performance increases
- AIRTEC performance air filter
- Laser cut heat shield
- CNC machined MAF sensor housing
- New piping and silicone hose connectors
- Full fitting instructions
- Shield and pipework available in Pro-Series Black with a choice of Induction Hose colours
Registered Design Right number: 6082521
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device