VUDU Induction kit for the Puma ST MK2.
If you're looking to upgrade your Air Intake on your Ford Puma ST MK2, then look no further. We see all too often cheap induction kits, that only sap power and are not secured correctly and move around under increased acceleration.
VUDU Tuning products pride themselves on providing the highest quality at reasonable prices. An example of this is the VUDU Induction kit for the new Puma MK2 stands out from the rest with its stunning features.
- Built-in and trade market "RAM FEED" Cold Air Elbow
- Free Flow Cotton pro air filter with *lifetime guarantee*
- VUDU Etched billet machined securing bracket
- Heat resistant powder coated heat reduction shield for ultimate heat dissipation
- Retained rubber bobbins for secure fitment in place of nut and bolt
We specifically designed this induction kit with our "RAM FEED" cold air elbow to further feed the induction air filter ensuring amazingly low IAT intake air temperature and consistent power figures.
Further to this, we decided the correct thing to do was manufacture a billet machined bracket to secure the filter in the situation and laser-etched with our prestigious VUDU logo.
This VUDU Induction kit not only amazing value for in money for its outstanding performances, it also has incredible aesthetics, adding style to your engine bay.
If you're looking to take your Puma ST to the next level then you will need to get yourself an upgraded Intercooler to ensure the engine can work to its maximum capacity.
Require a Fitting?
Please contact the team at AET Motorsport for further details on fitting the VUDU Puma ST MK2 Induction kit
You can get in contact with our team using the Contact Page.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device