GFB’s DV+ Solution Couldn’t Be Simpler - Keep What Works And Replace What Doesn’t.
Worldwide PCT Patents and Design Patent Pending
- Retains the factory solenoid coil for seamless integration
- Replaces plastic valve parts with metal for reliability and strength on chipped engines
- Direct-fit replacement with GFB’s TMS benefits
- Exclusive “pilot-actuated” valve mechanism for rapid response at high boost
GFB expands the DV+ range with a direct-fit solution for the weak factory diverter valve used on many European vehicles.
The solenoid coil itself from the factory-fitted valve is great (the ECU opens it faster than any pneumatic valve so why replace it?), but the weak point however is the valve mechanism itself. So GFB’s DV+ solves this problem by replacing just the valve parts with an anodised billet aluminium housing fitted with a brass piston machined to exacting tolerances.
The end result is sharper throttle response, lightning-fast valve actuation, and it will hold as much boost as you can throw at it. Read all about the DV+ story on the next page.
GFB’s DV+ Solution On The Other Hand Is More Responsive, Less Expensive, Easier To Install, And Doesn’t Cause Compressor Surge/Turbo Flutter. Oh, And It Doesn’t Require Different Springs Or Frequent Re-Builds.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THE INCLUDED INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS THOROUGHLY BEFORE ATTEMPTING INSTALLATION ON 2.5TFSI ENGINES
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device