Millers Oils NanoDrive CFS 5w40 NT+ Fully Synthetic Engine Oil
This is a fully synthetic Triple Ester engine oil formulated using Millers Oils’ unique NanoDrive technology. This technology helps reduce friction to enable professional race teams to achieve winning results.
CFS 5w40 NT+ is recommended specifically for competition or modified engines, where maximum power release is the preferred criteria. It’s formulated for high revving engine used in circuit racing or for larger engines used for short durations, such as hill climbs and sprints.
CFS 5w40 NT+ presents significantly reduced friction, with laboratory tests and results displaying up to 60% friction reduction, as well as a reduction in wear in comparison to standard engine oils. It helps to elongate engine life by reducing component wear and heat.
Its superior anti-friction and anti-wear characteristics make it suitable for engines often put under high stress.
Aside from this, using this engine oil will increase the power output and torque of an engine, as well as improving reliability and energy efficiency.
Established in 1887, Millers Oils are a leading independent blender of oil and fuel additives. They have a wide range of different transmission and engine oils, as well as fuel treatments. Each is formulated to deliver outstanding performance and increased engine longevity.
- This engine oil has been manufactured to exceed the requirements of API SM/CF, and ACEA A3/B4
- Can operate at 125°C, peaking at 150°C
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device