Pipercross Panel Filter PX1818 measures 136mm x 68mm x 221mm
Benefits of a Pipercross panel filter:
- 30-40% more air flow over your OEM paper filter
- Better for the environment (washable and reuseable)
- Improved fuel economy
- Lifetime warranty on manufacturing defects
- Handmade in the UK
The low maintenance and long lifespan aspects of a Pipercross filter come from the special triple layer foam that is used on all Pipercross filters. The outer core is coarse foam designed to trap larger particles, the middle core is Medium foam designed to trap most particles and the inner core is fine foam which will trap the remainder of the particles. The triple layer foam design ensures an exceptional level of engine protection in any conditions.
Pipercross, based in the UK home of motorsport have over 30 years of road and track racing experience when it comes to filtration. Through this experience and engineering only the highest quality is achieved which is passed onto you through more power, torque, fuel economy & throttle response. Why settle for lesser filter brands which only have road experience when you can have quality proven on the track?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device