Designed to directly replace your standard air filter element, Pipercross panel filters can be fitted in minutes for a lifetime of performance engine protection.
Pipercross air filters increase the airflow to your engine by up to 30% more than a standard paper air filter, whilst still providing superior protection from dirt and dust particles.
When dirty, the filter can then be simply cleaned and refitted without the mess of other reusable air filters
Pipercross has been making high performance air filters for the Volkswagen Golf Mk7. Based in Northampton, England Pipercross is situated in the country along with some of the biggest names in motorsport engine design and manufacture in the world.
In these 25 years our high performance filters have helped many race teams win major championships on the British, European and World stage. The development work carried out whilst dealing with these teams has enabled us to produce some of the most technologically advanced filters on the market.
This can be demonstrated by the release of the Pipercross Viper Carbon Fibre Cold air system. Full radius ram pipe base, reverse flow filters, carbon fibre heat shield and a sealed cold air feed. These are the things found under the bonnet of the most advanced competition car. These features are now available for many road cars with drivers who require the ultimate from their engines.
This fits the following:
- 1.6 TDI (90bhp) - PP1895
- 1.6 TDI (105bhp) - PP1895
- 1.6 TDI (110bhp) - PP1895
- 2.0 TDI (110bhp) - PP1895
- 2.0 TDI (143bhp) - PP1895
- 2.0 TDI (150bhp) - PP1895
- 2.0 TDI GTD (184bhp) - PP1895
- 2.0 GTI - PP1895
- 2.0 'R' - PP1895
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device