Racingline Magnetic Drain Plug for EA888 Gen.3 Engines (with Plastic Oil Sump) – VWR180004
Racingline’s Magnetic Oil Sump Drain Plug is now available for the 1.8 & 2.0 TSI EA888 gen3 and 2.0 TSI gen3B engines. These engines use a plastic oil pan, meaning that normal metal, screw-in sump plugs simply can’t be used. Our new ‘True-Lock’ fitting system means that, at last, you can protect your engine.
- By attracting and separating out the minute abrasive and ferrous metal particles that are carried by the oil, it prevents them from circulating throughout your engine’s lubrication systems.
- The harder your engine works, the greater the risk of nasty metallic debris, the greater the benefit of using a magnetic sump plug.
- Our unique ‘True-Lock’ fitting works with a simple quarter-turn to install the plug, then a PolyCarbonate locking ring ensures that it stays tight and sealed at all times.
- It’s a lifetime-use plug – simply replace the O-ring at each service. Install couldn’t be simpler – insist on our new Magnetic Billet Sump Plug with your next oil-change and simply screw it in!
2.0 TSI & 1.8 TSI / EA888 Gen 3 engines
2.0 TSI / EA888 Gen 3B engines
Notes: For plastic engine oil sumps only.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device