Racingline RP700 Performance Brake Pads – 310mm Larger Brake Setup
- Electronic Handbrake Models (VWR670007)
- Manual Handbrake Models (VWR670008)
Drive your car hard and the chances are you’ve experienced brake fade at some point. That’s where our High Performance RP700 Brake Pads come in. A straight replacement for your factory pads, using the standard brakes, yet delivering a much higher resistance to high temperature fade. You will gain a lot of performance with our upgraded brake pad set. These new High Performance RP700 Brake Pads use an advanced high friction material to provide a dramatic improvement in the braking department.
- Ideal for demanding driving. Perfect for fast road driving and occasional track day use. Yet without any compromise in daily driving
- Designed for use with your car’s factory brake hardware – simple direct replacement fitment
- Extensive testing of our RP700 compound has found the sweet-spot between excellent cold bite and high temp fade resistance
- A key development focus has been around perfecting pedal feel – resulting in progressive braking with unparalleled pedal response
- Available as sets of front pads or rear pads, with multiple applications (see below). Unlike other aftermarket pad brands, we offer two choices of rear pad, to suit either ventilated or solid rear discs.
Our key development brief for the RP700 pads is to deliver near-zero brake fade under high temperature use, yet without requiring a warmup period – essential for cars that have to perform in daily driving, fast road and occasional track use.
Our testing programme has been underway for over a year on road and track. The resulting medium hardness pad construction uses an aramid fibre compound that gives the ‘sweet spot’ of high performance and an unrivalled pedal feel underfoot.
ECE R 90 APPROVED
It’s a legal requirement in most countries to carry ECE R90 certification – yet many aftermarket pads do not. Giving you the peace of mind that the pads will work just as well when cold as when up to full track temperatures.
- VW Golf 8 R 2021+ (non-performance pack)
- VW Golf 8 GTI 2020+
- VW Golf 8 GTI Clubsport 2020+
- VW Golf 7 & 7.5 R 2013-2020
- VW Golf 7 & 7.5 GTI 2013-2020 // Performance Package only
- VW Golf 7 & 7.5 GTI Clubsport & Clubsport S 2016-2020
- VW Golf 7 & 7.5 GTI TCR 2017+
- VW Passat B8 2015+ 3G // 2.0 TSI (280PS) and 2.0 BiTDI (240PS)
- VW Arteon 2.0 TSI 2017+ // 2.0 TSI (280PS) and 2.0 BiTDI (240PS) *rear pads use VWR670005
- VW T-Roc R 2019+
- VW Tiguan II 2016+ // higher power models (2.0 TSI & BiTDI 240PS)
- VW Tiguan II Allspace 2017+ // all models
- Skoda Octavia III 2013+ 5E // vRS and 1.8 & 2.0 TSI
- Skoda Superb III 2015+ 3V // 2.0 TSI (280PS)
- Skoda Karoq 2018+ // all models
- Skoda Kodiaq 2018+ // vRS, 2.0 TDI, 2.0 TSI
- Audi S3 2020+ 8Y
- Audi S3 2013-2020 8V
- Audi SQ2 2018+
- Audi Q3 2018+ // 2.0 TSI
- SEAT Leon Cupra IV 2020 KL
- SEAT Leon Cupra III 2014-2020 5F // Not for models with Brembo 4-pot front brakes
- SEAT Tarraco 2018+ // all models
- Cupra Formentor 2020+ // 2.0 TSI
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device