Racingline Sport Lowering Spring Set – Audi RS3 8V (Saloon models)
Racingline Performance Sport Springs are engineered to replace the standard springs with a shorter and stiffer spring, while lowering the centre of gravity they will also help to reduce body roll for better handing over the standard springs and while offering fantastic ride quality and comfort, which can be improved from the standard ride on some applications.
Lowering Range: 25mm Front and Rear
- RS3 8V Saloon (2015+) – Yes
- RS3 8V Sportback (2015+) – Yes
- S3 (8V) 3-Door – Yes
- S3 (8V) Saloon (2012-2020) – Yes
- S3 (8V) Sportback (2012-2020) – Yes
- S3 (8Y) Saloon (2020+) – Not compatible
- S3 (8Y) Sportback (2020+) – Not compatible
These springs have been designed to work in harmony with the standard dampers so no other changes are needed.
Racingline Performance Sport Springs are for customers who demand performance over the stock setup without costing thousands! The spring range offered by Racingline Performance are not designed to drastically lower the vehicle, however for those of you who do want this you can look at the Racingline Performance range of coilover kits.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device