Our heat shield is far more intricate than others available and the quality of our filters are second to none.
- Comes with a two part filter heatshield
- Complete with every nut, bolt and bracket required
- Updated - High quality fitting instructions
What does it do?
This kit allows for increased airflow and induction noise over the factory air intake equipment.
This kit replaces all of the factory intake pipework right back to the turbo inlet.
With many years of induction technology under theirs belts, the development team at Ramair make sure the solution works for the vehicle. If it doesn't, they simply wont make it. Whether this kit is being fitted to a standard vehicle or an already-tuned vehicle, you can be sure of the positive performance gains it will deliver.
High-Flow Performance Filter
Made using the unique twin layer performance foam, stainless-steel cage support structure and the satin black flow-calculated trumpet.
CNC Laser-Cut Heatshield
Cut using state-of-the-art laser technology, assembled with aircraft grade rivets and coated in a specially formulated satin black powder coat finish. Ramair employ the same techniques in their tier 1 motorsport equipment.
Fitting Kit & Detailed Fitting Guide
Utilising top-quality components, every Ramair fitting kit is inspected twice prior to packaging to ensure all required parts are in the box, ready for a quick easy fitment.
This Kit Fits
- Audi A3 (8P) 2.0 TFSI 2004 - 2009
- Audi S3 (8P) 2.0 TFSI 2004 - 2013
- Audi TT (8J) 2.0 TFSI (EA113) 2006 - 2010
- SEAT Altea 2.0 TFSI 2004 - 2015
- SEAT Leon (mk2) 2.0 TFSI 2006 - 2013
- SEAT Toledo (5P) 2.0 TFSI 2004 - 2009
- Skoda Octavia (1Z) 2.0 TFSI VRS 2005 - 2008
- VW Eos 0 TFSI 2006 - 2010
- VW Golf (mk5) 2.0 TFSI 2004 - 2009
- VW Jetta (A5) 2.0 TFSI 2005 - 2008
- VW Passat (B6) 2.0 TFSI 2005 - 2009
- VW Scirocco (mk3) 2.0 TFSI/R 2009 – 2016
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device