Wavetrac Europe is now stocking Wavetrac ATB LSD equipped axles! Replace the snappy and failure-prone factory E-LSD with the most technologically advanced ATB LSD available on the market, with the patent-protected features its design delivers performance and longevity like no other.
The F87 BMW M2 Competition is manufactured with a friction welded ring gear and an electronically locking plate differential. This can cause some headaches for installation concerning vehicle downtime while the factory differential/ring gear is separated by precisely machining the parts away. However, for us, it is something we have been doing since BMW originally began welding the ring gears back in '07.
Wavetrac Europe has now solved this for the BMW F87 M2 Competition.
Each pre-assembled exchange axle comes complete with the following:
- Wavetrac ATB LSD
- ARP Ring Gear Bolts
- New, Genuine BMW Axle Seals
- Backlash Setup to OE Tolerances
- Precisely Machined Ring Gear
- Blanking Plate for E-LSD Motor
You will need to spec oil, for this application we advise for Motul Competiton 75w140 and you will need to code out the factory E-LSD in the electronic control unit, we can do this in-house, specialist installers can do this too.
The exchange process is a simple 2 step process you can find below, we also offer a drive-in, drive-out service at our Southampton facility (additional cost).
- Pay for the product + the exchange deposit and we will send out to you a 30.309.160WKM234
- We will then refund the exchange deposit if a complete, usable (in good working order) axle is received within 10 working days. Axles which require maintenance/repair to be put into service or are not in working order will not be refunded. Before sending your axle to us, remove the electronic motor as we do not need this.
*Please provide VIN & Transmission Type before purchase or at checkout so we can verify fitment.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device