To Fit :- Volkswagen Golf R (Hatch)
Year :- 2013 to 2018
- Does not fit GPF models.
- THIS DOES NOT FIT THE GOLF R ESTATE.
- Choose from die bent or mandrel bent versions.
This is a 63mm mandrel bent centre silencer delete / mid silencer delete / resonator delete / deres pipe designed to fit the Volkwagen Golf R (Hatch) standard factory oe exhaust system.
This part is designed to give a slightly sportier sound without the need to buy an expensive aftermarket exhaust system.
You will also gain a small performance advantage by removing the restrictive, standard exhaust silencer.
Designed to easily remove the centre silencer on your VW Golf R (Hatch)’s standard exhaust system.
- Fits the standard factory oe exhaust only. It WILL NOT fit any aftermarket or performance exhaust.
- Please check your exhaust carefully for compatibility before purchasing.
- Only fits the vehicle listed. It will NOT fit any other vehicles.
Please contact us on our facebook page if you have any questions about this part. www.facebook.com/JCRLeeds
- Fully reversible.
- Clamp on fitment, so no welding required.
- Supplied with clamps required for fitting.
- Premium quality 304 grade stainless steel.
- Lifetime guarantee.
- Fitting is available if required.
- Contact us if you require a fitting price.
Hand made to order, so please allow up to 24 hours for dispatch. ( Excluding weekends )
Fitting instructions :-
- Simply cut the standard exhaust where required at the rear of the silencer, undo the joining sleeve at the front end and clamp this pipe into position.
- There are 3 dots on the standard exhaust, cut on the middle dot as shown in the photos.
- We recommend using a power saw for easy access and accuracy.
- You will need to use exhaust assembly paste when fitting this part. ( Not supplied )
- Designed for easy DIY fitment.
- If you have any doubts about fitting it yourself, then we can fit it for you.
This is a genuine Zaustworx part.
Designed, developed and manufactured by ourselves on our own premises in the UK.
We only use high quality UK sourced 304 grade stainless steel.
We have 25+ years experience in the exhaust industry.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device